Audio recording. Length: 54.48
Mastermind meeting with Kimberley.
We clarified her goals for 2018, and tied goals to a larger purpose as well as a desired income.
- Divide your annual goals into quarterly action plans
- Make goals measurable by, for example, number of clients, desired income, and target referral numbers. Or, if you're not in business, creative projects, educational priorities, etc.
- Analyze your specific circumstance, as well as your strengths, in order to identify realistic steps and focus your efforts
- Work on one goal at a time, and do only what is necessary for you to reach your goal (i.e., simplify).
- Set goals that are S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound), and stretch goals. Read more on these type of goals.
- Pay attention to both your therapist/provider and business owner/visionary roles. This is the flow between providing therapy and your larger mission.
We set goals every quarter during the quarterly goal-setting mastermind meeting. Stay tuned to your email for dates.