An online book club for the therapist life
The Book Club is currently closed.
The next enrollment period is from June 28th through July 2nd.
Sign up to get notified by email when the book club opens for enrollment.
See what's happening on the inside:
Monthly book introductions, with tips on how to get the most from the month's selection.
Surprises and special events!
Interviews with with Dr. Debra Campbell, author of Lovelands, and
Lisa Ruth Mitchell, author of Creativity as Co-Therapist.
Find accountability and support for your reading goals.
Don't miss July's book club! Sign up to get an email when enrollment opens.
Book Club Details
As a therapist, you most likely have too much to do, and too little time. You love to learn, but the majority of your time is spent serving your clients, which means your ongoing personal and professional development take a back seat.
The Refreshed Therapist Book Club is a space where you will infuse your work and life with regular learning, while connecting and discussing ideas with colleagues.
The book club is a place for finding "Cliff's Notes" through discussion as well as cultivating the refreshed therapist life, by taking time for yourself.
It is a no-pressure, come-as-you-are, whatever-page-you're-on kind of place.
Don't miss it!
Each month, we read and discuss the month's chosen book. Book topics include personal and professional development, as well as therapy.
The Book Club includes:
- Ongoing discussion in the book club (a private Facebook group)
- Weekly Facebook live videos
- Monthly book guide with main points, memorable quotes, and reflection questions, to ensure you get the most from the month's read.
- Interact at your own pace; book-specific discussions are always available in the Facebook group
- Books are chosen based on members' votes and suggestions.